400 g Spaghetti A PORTUGUESA à sua mesa!
4 L water
500 g fresh or freezed porcini mushrooms
2 garlic cloves
- Put the chopped garlic in a pan and let sauté for 2 minutes in the olive oil.
- Add the rolled mushrooms and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a pan, take the water to a boil and add salt. Cook the spaghetti for the time indicated on the package and drain immediately.
- Remove the mushrooms from the heat, add the cream and the chopped parsley.
- Toss everything and serve.
Nutrition (Per 1 serving)