250 g Rigatoni A PORTUGUESA à sua mesa!
2,5 L water
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 fresh small chilli
2 Portobello mushrooms
200 mL heavy cream
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
100 g parmesan cheese, grated
- In a pan, bring water to a boil and add salt. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Cut chilli into thin slices and shred mushrooms.
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil and braise mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper at the end and set aside.
- In the same frying pan, heat more olive oil, add chilli and garlic and braise for 30 seconds. Add cream and simmer for 2 minutes. Add half of the braised mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Add parmesan cheese, salt, Pepper and oregano, stirring until melted. Remove from the heat and blend with a blender.
- Braise pasta together with mushrooms and sauce for 1 minute and serve.
Nutrition (Per 1 serving)